Sunday, June 03, 2007

Not a whole lot to say...I guess. ;-)

Well, I have not had a chance to blog in a while. I have been pretty busy lately, but it is mostly good...I think. ;-)

Let's see...some friends and I have made several trips for fun. We visited the Georgia Aquarium in ATL...spent a day at Six Flags near ATL...attended a Hot Air Balloon Festival in the county...and who knows what else. ;-)

I got a housemate around the middle of May. Kathy and I knew each other from college (worked together on DPS) and she graduated and needed a place to stay. Unfortunately we rarely see each other, because of our differing work scehdules.

Seems like there is more that has gone on, but I guess it is just the day to day stuff. ;-) Laundry, dishes, housework, blah, blah...

The dogs are fine, crazy as ever. ;-) "Bless their hearts"! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home